Friday, February 5, 2010

The Rainbow Connection: Drew Byrne, Helmut & Teri Peindl

Dearest Drew, Helmut and Teri,

Thank you so much for the two perfect boxes of books all of the way up from Los Angeles!

They're such a charming mix of classics like the Tales of Peter Rabbit and educational books like the Children's Atlas of the United States and the Wildlife Fact File. The ELMA students will be so excited to receive them!

Drew,

You are such an angel for spending part of your birthday weekend personally delivering the books. Your love and support have always meant the world to me. To three decades of friendship and counting!

Helmut & Teri,

I have heard so much about you from Drew, I feel like I know you. Across the short distance of our lovely Golden State, I at least feel like I know your kind and generous hearts. You've been such amazing friends to Drew and, by extension, to me. We're so lucky to have you in our lives. Until the next time I'm in L.A.

Love,

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment